Having matcha for breakfast will be a delight with this healthy recipe. Jar of matcha porridge with chia seeds, easy to make, and full of healthy fats that recharge energy for the whole morning.
- 1 level spoon (bamboo) of matcha tea
- 12 cl of Zero almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened Greek yogurt
- ½ apple cut into small cubes
- 3-4 blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- Sliced almonds or walnuts in small pieces
Chia seed jar with Matcha tea for breakfast
There are many ways to drink Matcha tea for breakfast; from the classic Matcha Latte to the more inventive matcha breakfast recipes like these chia seeds jars with Matcha tea.
The recipe that we present you today is a breakfast that combines healthy ingredients and vibrant flavors, with a creamy and crunchy texture.
These jars, full of antioxidants, provide fiber, vitality, and energy, and have as well as a satiating effect. Very easy to prepare and customizable to all tastes, just change the fruit, berries, nuts, or the flavor of Greek yogurt. Shall we start?
Matcha porridge preparation
- In a glass jar, put the chia seeds and the almond milk and stir until they are well covered in milk.
- In another container, mix the honey with the matcha tea with the help of a fork. When it is completely blended, add the apple cubes and let them to soak.
- Pour this mixture into the tub of chia seeds and almond milk. At the same time, stir the mixture until well combined.
- Close the jar and let it rest overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next morning, open the jar; The mixture has a jelly-looking appearance.
- Add the Greek yogurt on the surface, the nuts of your choice, and the blueberries or raspberries.